2020 International Summer School on Hydrology

Home / Portfolio / 2020 International Summer School on Hydrology

 

With the support and patronage of


2020 Edition: Summer School on EXTREMES IN WATER SCIENCE

 

Organized by

Università per Stranieri di Perugia WARREDOC

Colombella (Perugia, Italiy), July 12th – 17th 2020

 

Keynote Lecturers

Richard Vogel

Simon Michael Papalexiou

Ilaria Prosdocimi

 

Scientific Commitee

Roberto Deidda, Salvatore Grimaldi, Marco Marani, Elena Volpi

Background and Goals

The Summer School will focus on advances in statistical theory and applications dealing with extremes in Earth System Sciences, and in Water Science in particular. The aim is to bring PhD students, post-docs, and young scientists from different disciplines together with leading scientists in the fields of statistics of extremes, hydrology, and Earth System Science in general. Towards this aim, the School will be composed of traditional lectures on advanced topics and of group research work lead by the lecturers on topics at the boundary of the state-of-the-art

Organizing Commitee

Fabio Castelli, Aldo Fiori, Fernando Nardi, Valerio Leonardo Noto, Maria Cristina Rulli


PRACTICAL INFORMATION AND LOGISTICS

Accommodation
The lecturers and the students will be hosted at Villa La Colombella, where meals will also be served.

 

Tuition, Registration Fee & Lodging

The fee to register is 600 Euro.  The fee includes the participation in the School, scientific documentation material made available during the School, lodging, and dinner expenses at Villa La Colombella for the duration of the School.

 

Call for Applications

Please send an application form by using this online form  and a send your CV (preferably in pdf format) to warredoc@unistrapg.it.

Deadline for applications is April 30th, 2020. The application acceptance will be notified by May 15th, 2020.A 20% pre-registration fee will be due May 31th, 2020. The remaining 80% will be due June 30th, 2020.

 

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.